Ginger is a spice that can be easily found in markets. This post will show why you should put ginger in your dishes.
How ginger helps a dish-
- It’s aroma is very flavourful and can help make the dish be more appetizing.
- It adds a yummy zingy flavour.
- It can be paired well with coriander, honey, lemon, mint, carrots, etc.
- Ginger does not need to be peeled, with the peel there is also a very strong flavour.
- Has a spicy tinge.
- Can be put in any dish ginger can be very versatile.
Sites referred to: